Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Stash Flash Wednesday



I have taken on the task of organizing my stash. I am sure it will take me at least a month as I have a stash of yarn that will last beyond my life expectancy. Today I am going to tackle my Noro stash. I will catagorize it and list it all on a spread sheet by color/dye lots...here is a photo of the Noro Kureyon only. I am guessing there must be aproximately 275 skeins(????) Anyone else gander a guess? I will let you all know what the total is as soon as I get done counting.... ( this is sad )

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Holy Noro, Batman! That's a TON of Kureyon. My guess: 316 skeins.

Isn't there a luxurious pattern for a Noro afghan out there? It's not my favorite, but here's the link:

http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall06/PATTlizardridge.html

Tammy said...

Wow, all that Noro Kureyon. Im just mesmorized!!

Sarah-potterknitter said...

Hve you seen the afgan pattern in the current knitty?? Lizard Ridge I think. It uses multi colors of Kureyon and was really nice. I drooled a little at the thought, but just too much for the yarn budget.

babette said...

Yeah I think that Lizard Ridge is gorgeous, maybe I'll give it a try, thinking about the version #2. Thanks for the tips!