Monday, October 30, 2006

Bad, Bad, Blogger


WEll, last night I sat down at my pc and drafted a long ( for me anyways ) post including photos of my lastest project ( one of many I am sad to report). I go to publish and Bad Blogger is once again down...is it me or does it seem to be down every Sunday evening???? Why can't ya know it is down BEFORE you type out a post????
So anyways, here goes the condensed version:
Since I have fondled and catorigized my Noro I have been itching ( no pun intended ) to knit something with it again. Love the stuff ( as you can see from a previous post ) and once it gets a good soak in Eucalan it softens up nicely...which leads me to my question. I am knitting up Knitty's Wavy and am lovin' it....when I am complete & go to soak in the Eucalan ,will it lose the *puffs* that make it Wavy???? I realize I should not block it but am genuinely concerned...Noro Kureyon really needs to soften and once that quick rinse is done it is wonderful...so, do I soak or not? I am hoping that someone will read this that has made & washed a Wavy Scarf....anyone???

No comments: