Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My Tea Swap package came today. My "PAL" is Alyson from sunny Florida.
Thank you so much for all the goodies I feel sooo spoiled!! I do not know which cookie or tea to try first...maybe I will just stare at them for a few days. Oh, my, the yarn!!! DB PURE SILK I have never felt anything like that before! Then there is the Cashcotton with the angora and cashmere in it...yummmmm.
Lastly, Alyson read up on my blog to learn more about me and saw my post about Brian's Half Marathon in my sister's memory...she made a pledge for this, I am so very deeply touched that I cannot begin to tell you how I feel. HUGS , to you Alyson...

2 comments:

Medical Informatics said...

Thanks to Alyson!
So sweet for donating to sponsor my run for Mom!

Alyson said...

Aww, I'm glad I could make you smile! (Or sniffle, as the case may be. Sorry 'bout that.)

(Oh - and I did read the labels to make sure nothing came in contact with peanuts!!) :-)

I really do admire him for doing the marathon. I could knit for miles and miles, but definitely not run!!!