Sunday, January 28, 2007

Second FO of 2007


I am trying very hard to stick to my New Year's resolution to finish all things not this year.

First of two successes , I give you my second completed object of 2007. It is Li's Herringbone Rib Scarf, such a fun knit and ask her pretty-please on her blog and you too will have the directions to knit this nice scarf. I used 100purewool ( from e-bay ) in red/blue colorway...the left side of the photo shows the right side and the right side of the photo is the reverse side.
I am already thinking of what in my stash to use for another.
Next up is the scarf that I made for The Red Scarf Project ready to be mailed. I hope it is enjoyed and will keep someone warm this winter.

2 comments:

Bets said...

Great looking scarves! I especially like the Red Scarf Project one - pray tell, what pattern is that?

Life's a Stitch said...

I'm partial to the herringbone rib one, go figure.

It looks great in the pure wool. I must try it,
Li