Tuesday, January 16, 2007


Okay, so life's been very busy lately. So sorry to anyone who reads these posts-most likely no one anymore as I haven't been here in so long.
My knitting seems not to be going anywhere, I sit down at night to knit and fall asleep with needles in hand...I am really getting tired of being tired all of the time. But I do have images of sweaters, shawls , scarves, hats, and sugarplums dancing in my head!
My goal this year is to tackles socks!! I have always wanted to knit socks but have been afraid to try, maybe a class will be in order this year ( if I can find some ).
So many patterns have caught my eye lately that my head is spinning, I want to do them all but with my schedule I am afraid I am going to have to curtail myself. I have counted at least 10 projects on-needles here that I am determined to FINISH this year --that is my second goal. Okay, so I have given myself 2 goals for the new year and I am hoping to make it.
My first finished object of 2007 is the Noro Hat to go with my Wavy Scarf.
Tonight I think I will work more on Cozy as I am hoping to finish that sooner than later.....No sleeping....no sleeping....

1 comment:

Life's a Stitch said...

Such pretty colours in that hat,
Li