Sunday, January 28, 2007

More Books


Eldest daughter and BF came to visit for an overnight yesterday, I ran off to the grocery store to pick up a few items for breakfast....well, Barnes and Noble is across the street and I *really* needed a Latte.... 30 minutes later I come out with Latte AND three books. What is so bad about that ??? I have 3 sitting on my night table waiting to be read I don't *need* anymore right now. I promised myself to finish reading what I have on hand first. Oh well, now I have 6 to choose which to read next??? I am thinking Alexandra Fuller's Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight will be next up, I have heard it has gotten very good reviews.

1 comment:

Bonnie O. said...

The Other Boleyn Girl is one of my all time favorite books! Bet you won't be able to put it down once you start!