Saturday, September 23, 2006

Yea, knitting content


On the knitting front I am still pluggin away on my Mason Dixon Exchange linen towel. God, I hate the linen, I just can't get into a rhythm on knitting this thing & I hate the way it looks it is definitely the worst piece of knitting I have ever done....Sorry Secret Pal I will make up for it with extra goodies in your box. On the other hand the towel I received from my pal is magnificent. Thank you Joni ! Look at the photo, this is what it is suppose to look like and NO I will not post a photo of mine.

1 comment:

Speckel said...

Babette! Thanks so much for my package. I will admit I got it a few days ago (on an otherwise crappy day; it cheered me right up) but my camera went on the fritz, so I was hoping to get that fixed for pictures.

You know, I had issues with the linen as well. I think I answered you too soon when you asked which I would prefer; I wasn't far enough along! But, I think it looks great, and I love the dishcloth; it's so colorful! I just kept unwrapping packages...it was great! I love the yarn, and the soap smells so good!

I am going to post pictures as soon as I can get my camera going, but I wanted to let you know that I did get it, and I love it!