Saturday, September 30, 2006

Saturday Sky


I have just recently joined the Saturday Sky ring & I am proud to announce that this is my first photo. This was taken this morning looking out my front door, it is overcast today with a chance of rain and was a brisk 35 degrees at 6 a.m. when this was taken.
I am lovin this weather but not lovin the raking of leaves. We live on 6 *wooded* acres and we love the leaves in the summertime but curse every fall. Now that my father in getting on in years we also have his leaves to contend with. But all in all this is still my fav time of year!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Very pretty! Your temps sound about like mine except that we had five inches of snow last weekend. Fall is my favorite time of year. We live on acreage, too but never rake the leaves..LOL

babette said...

5" of snow, WOW! Guess you don't have to worry about leaves they just get buried under!