Sunday, December 03, 2006


This is the newest scarf I am working on. I am thinking that this will be scarf #2 for the Red-Scarf Project --see the side bar for a link to Red Scarf.
I am working with a yarn I got from e-bay last year called 100purewool...seems to be same as Malabrigo. The color is a simple name "Red-Blue". So very soft....
Okay, the pattern is one I found via another knitting blog, it is called Li's Reversible Herringbone Rib Scarf and if you ask her 'pretty please' she will sent you her pattern. You can link it it here. All you knitting bloggers are great, I have gotten so much information and inspiration from you all!!! I add new blogs to my read-list almost everyday.

3 comments:

Life's a Stitch said...

It's lookiing good, Babette, thanks for your e-mail. I've added you to the roster of ribsters.
Li

Life's a Stitch said...

Uh oh, typo. I'm a knitter not a typist. That would be "looking" not "lookiing."
Li

Anonymous said...

What a pretty scarf. I may need to get that pattern myself.

I add new blogs to my bloglines just about every day too. What a great network this blogworld is!