Friday, December 22, 2006

Knitting update



Not too much knitting haas been done lately. I spent a week at the lake visiting my father so, I have gotten behind on my Holiday preperations.... ( phew...) . But things are getting in order now.
Daughter Amanda came over one day and wrapped all my gifts for me...Thanks Amanda!!

Li's scarf is slowly coming along, I love this pattern!!

Daughter's good friend is having a baby in April so I have begun a blanket for the upcoming baby girl. I am doing it in a simple basket weave pattern in Plymouth's Encore, this is about the only acrylic that I enjoy working with...I'll post more updates on knitting after Christmas!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice scarf and blanket!

How about sending the daughter my way - I haven't wrapped a single gift yet!

babette said...

I'll send her to you..but she doesn't cook or do windows :)

Life's a Stitch said...

Nice scarf! :-)
Li