Sunday, November 19, 2006

Cozy and Wavy




Well, I just got done typing a post and Blogger again has eaten it. Bad Blogger!! So, here I go again.

I currently have two projects that I am working on and they are both from Knitty.com. The first I began a few weeks ( and posts ) ago, that one is Wavy and I am doing it in Noro Kureyon color #70.
I am liking the way it is turning out and I believe that this one will be for ME.
The second project on the needles is Cozy ( a shawl) also from Knitty.com. I have some Schaefer Yarns Marjaana in colorway Indira Gandhi that has been in my stash for at least two years, I adore this yarn ( 50 merino -- 50 tussah silk ) and have been waiting for the *right* pattern for it. Well, Cozy it is!! I have only knitted about 4-6 inches of it, but quickly pinned it out a bit so as you all can see the pattern... I have never worn a shawl before but I believe I will enjoy this one!! The pattern repeat is easy to memorize so it is also enjoyable to work on.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

wow...that wavy scarf is looking great!!!

michelle
http://knitty-bitty.momo4ever.com

Zonda said...

Awesome colorways there! Looking good! (a visitor from the Red Scarf Blog :)

Knitting Rose said...

Awesome colors! I am very impressed. You have a very good eye for color & design. I can't wait to see the shawl.

theminx said...

Indira Ghandi is my favorite Schaefer colorway - gorgeous!

Wavy looks great!

Jodi said...

Both Wavy and Cozy are absolutely gorgeous! I was already planning to knit Wavy, but now it has moved to the top of the list. Have a very merry Christmas.