Sunday, November 19, 2006



Busy, busy, that is how things have been here lately. Which is why I am tardy on my Saturday Sky!! I have been trying to organize my house which is quite a task!! I think I should have bought stock in Rubbermaid as I have made 7 trips to Wal-Mart buying' umpteem' storage containers..The Big Ones!!!! Next week I am going to attempt the attic...which I have not ventured up into in the last 5 years....I know I have coats that were my Mom's and clothing that I have not seen in at least 10 years, plus Daughter's college notebooks, etc, etc. I think I will be making lots of donations to the Salvation Army or local charities. Can't wait to get it all done. Eldest daughter, Amanda, has been helping me, partially because she feels sorry for me and partially because she needs to go through her things as she is moving right after Christmas. At almost 27 years old she will have her MPA this spring ( only one more course to go ) and she needs to find an internship. She and friend, just completed a month long trip of the USA and they have decided that, of all the places they spent time in, they would like to settle in Bolder, Colorado. Good for them!!! Hey, gives me a good place to vacation :)))

Here are my Saturday Sky photos a little late....

No comments: