Wednesday, July 12, 2006

more FO's





It has been a busy few weeks & that is my excuse for not posting. We had another dog show weekend and I will be leaving again this weekend...this time to visit my father. We are going there to put new gutters and toppers on his house in an attempt to keep the 85 year old man from climbing up onto the roof to get the leaves out ;))) Don't know if it will keep him off as he is very determinded man...

I did though manage to finish and block my Irish Hiking scarf and a round dishcloth. I am hopeful to get some easy relaxing knitting in this coming weekend while I am away & will post some more detailed photos when I return the middle of next week.
On the dog show front Jeter obtained his last major win so he only has a few minor wins to complete his Championship...we are giving him -and me- a 4/5 week break right now for R & R . These photos are from his last wins the weekend before last. New photos of this weekend's win I will post when photo arrives. A BIG thank you to Alessandra for handling him to that win this weekend!!!

1 comment:

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Your Irish Hiking Scarf is beautiful!! Lovely dog, too!;)