Thursday, July 13, 2006

30 Things About Me

1) My husband is my soul-mate
2) It has been a long haul, but I love my daughters with all my heart
3) The other man in my life is my 4 year old grandson
4) I miss my mother & sister everyday
5) I have reached the top of the ladder in my career, and now I am tired of working
6) I want to retire
7) I love a good German wine but I hate beer
8) I want to live on a farm and tend livestock and put-up jams and jellies
9) I want to see Alaska/the grand canyon/ and take the train ride across Canada
10) I am afraid of heights
11) I will not wait on a long line for anything...nothing is that important
12) Mentally I still feel in my 30's & get scared when I look in the mirror
13) I am not a church-goer but worship God everytime I see a butterfly or the wind blowing thru the trees
14) I am too complex
15) I would love to race a modified dirt car
16) I cannot accept the fact that my life is 3/4 of the way over-still too many things I want to do
17) I still cannot accept the fact that I have Lupus and RA
18) I want to be able to wean off all the drugs I have to take to function
19) I AM thankful that my health is better than some people
20) I have trouble dealing with the fact that I cannot do all the physical things I used to do and need to ask for help
21) I do not need friends around me all the time- I enjoy being alone
22) I will never be at my goal weight
23) I love chocolate--hence # 22
24) I would love to take my Corvette on the track just one time around
25) Hmmm. I would love to own a Viper or maybe just drive one once
26) I am tired of cooking dinners
27) I wish I had a higher IQ
28) I love to knit and collect fine yarns
29) My favorite song is It's A Wonderful World
30) I love Sushi

3 comments:

Medical Informatics said...

#4 Me too.

Medical Informatics said...

http://bowes.wordpress.com/2006/07/14/i-am-related-to-my-aunt-babette/

I am related to my Aunt!

Rob & Pat Miltz said...

This was very nice to read about you....I knew you when we were teenagers....and I will put something together about me to share with you. But what you wrote about yourself is the person I remember