Sunday, June 18, 2006

Waiting in the wings



I have purchased the Euroflax Linen & I have had the Mason Dixon book for a while now, so tonight I will start the Moss Grid hand towels. I have never knitted with linen before but I will take everyone's word that it WILL soften up after a wash.
As you can see, I have the blue all balled up & ready to go, I will wait till it is 'sit-down' time tonight.
I am really not a T.V. person but there are a few shows I look forward to, the Sunday night HBO line up is one of them,( miss Big Love-HBO does come up with some different and interesting shows...then...poof, they're gone ). The other I enjoy is The PBR ( professional bull riders ). Boy, that has to be THE most dangerous sport on T.V. at times it is a little too much to watch. But love it anyways-especially J.W. Hart!!! Geez, wish I was younger!!
I will post the progress on the hand towels later this week!

2 comments:

Medical Informatics said...

Professional Bull Riders?!

babette said...

Yee Haw !!!! Remember I come from a 'horsey' background in my youth!
Babette