Wednesday, June 28, 2006

More dishcloths !


Wow, I can't get over how addictive knitting these dishcloths are! Here are some that I whipped up this past week. Two are the DW cloth which really shows off the definition of varigated cotton, they are mindless knitting which is a good thing during the busy summer months. The orange cloth is a simple stockinette stitch eyelet. I must admit though, I haven't had the courage to use them yet-don't want to mess them up...I have been told that they are the best thing for the kitchen & that once used I will never want to use a store bought cloth again...maybe someday, but right now they look really pretty stacked on my kitchen hutch!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Babette,
Where did you get those patterns? I like variegated yarn and would love to try them. Can't wait to see your finished round cloth. Once you use your dishcloths, you are going to love them. The only problem is they fade when washed...bummer!