Friday, July 13, 2007

A belated Happy 4th!


All I have to say is that at times my husband is nuts!!
I know I am so far behind on my blog, but we are in the midst of our busy season work-wise and I have been on the run 7 days a week. Husband is gearing down and the 27th is his last day of working ( well, semi...I just cannot imagine him not working at all he has a type A personality ). Next up is to get all this we have here ready to go on the market & start building the *new* home. We have the plans chosen, a early new england cape. Those of you who know me personally if you'd like to see a link to the house e-mail me.
I know also that I have been tagged twice, please be patient with me I will get around to it. Must rush off to work now. Give me a few days to catch my breath and I will post lots of knitting/crochet that I have ready to post.....

1 comment:

Medical Informatics said...

Awesome hat, all we need is the gray beard. I guess he will be issued that in Hebron!