Sunday, April 22, 2007


The weather has been wonderful here the last 2 days. The rains are gone and the sun is out and it's about 75. Yesterday, I managed to get my Angora Rabbits cut down and have to decide if I am going to send out the angora to be spun or if I will just chuck-it.
Like my present to myself??? I went out and got a 32" LCD-HD television, I just don't know how we lived without it....what a difference in the picture. We have it set up on our sun-porch for the summer & will move it into the family room when summer is over. I do feel a bit guilty as I do have daughter's wedding to pay for.....

2 comments:

Georgia said...

Hey Babette! The yarn I used was Plymouth Suri Merino which is a 55% alpaca 45% super fine merino wool. It is so soft and gorgeous, and warm. It recommends size 7 needles so I'm not sure if that makes it worsted or DK...I'm really not familiar with any of those terms. I got it online at WEBS and really it's not a bad price, but I probably bought about 60-70 balls...shh don't tell my hubby. I know it took a lot, but I lost count there somewhere. And I used a G hook. My squares are big (10.2 inches) but I like them that way. Cheers! Georgia

Life's a Stitch said...

Ah yes, wedding bills, I remember that well, last year at this time. One girl down, one to go,
Li