Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Wavy Ripple



Okay, so I have not crocheted in probably 20 years but when I caught wind of this I just had to pick up the hook again!!! Wow, check out all the photos on this *along*, some of the colors are just breathtaking.....geez, am I color impaired. I have always loved colors but have always had a difficult time with them, I just cannot in my mind put them together.
So out came my hooks and I have begun 2 Ripples. The one in the photo is a *regular* ripple and the photo of the yarns will be the wavy ripple ( I'm thinking I love these colors the best ).

While grazing thru all the new crochet books out there I came across this jacket that I just HAVE to make. To make it more appealing I already have the Kureyon in my stash. Boy, crochet has come a long way in the last 20 years!!! ( hoping you are reading this, Pat ;) )

No comments: