Friday, February 16, 2007

Knitting update


I have been working on the *baby blanket* for daughters friend....it is coming along nicely although I am becoming quite bored with it and cannot wait for it to be finished. March 3rd is the shower so I have a light at the end of the tunnel ... need to move on...




Waiting in the wings is the Asherton scarf that I found on this blog. Wow, check it out , Marie has many great patterns on her blog for the taking!! I feel she has enough to publish her own book and feel she should consider it. Wonderful blog and worth the read if you are a knitter.
I am knitting mine in some Classic Elite Lush that I have in my stash. The angora in it is making this scarf very soft!!

2 comments:

Life's a Stitch said...

Love the baby blanket in unconventional green. I have a baby sweater pattern mainly in black - very practical.
Li

Annie said...

It's my first time to visit your blog and know you.I like your blog and surely will come ofen.Happy International Scarf Exchange.Hope we'll all have fun from it!!